For every tools there are ghetto analogues. Using them lowers chances of performing a surgical step correctly, wounding your patient. Hover your cursor over the item's picture to see its name. Next to the items are the success rates. There are ghetto analogues to even the operating table itself.
Beginning of any Operation
- If there is no table, you can use: any table (80%), any bed (70%), ask them to lie on the floor (50%). Chances of successfully completing every step will be reduced.
- Step 1.5: (Optional) Use a tank of anesthetic and a breath mask to make your patient sleep.
- Step 2: Place drapes or bedsheet over the part of body you are operating.
- Step 3: Switch to help intent.
- Step 4: Aim at the appropriate body part (important!).
- Step 5: Do the surgery (see the steps below!). Afterwards congratulate the patient and kick them out.
Two Important Tips
- Using drapes on the patient in the middle of a surgery will cancel the operation.
- The console next to an authentic operating table will tell you which step to perform next, should you be without this guide.